• Providing a professional and social network for women lawyers in Ireland.
• Maintaining a forum for the exchange of ideas amongst such women
• Creating and enhancing awareness of women's contribution to the practice and development of the law
2 Advocacy & Advancement
• To encourage and assist the entry of women into the legal profession and their advancement
• To represent, advocate for and promote the interests of Irish women
• To promote career opportunities for women within the legal profession and the exploration of alternative work options
• To enhance the legal knowledge and skills of women lawyers in Ireland by providing continuing legal education seminars consistent with IWLA objectives
• Promoting educational awareness both in the law and in areas that interact with or impacts upon the law
• To affiliate with academic institutions and with other third parties with similar objectives.